Sunday, November 20, 2011

Scared of the Easter Bunny

As reported in the Chicago Tribune, not everyone is a fan of the Easter Bunny!
Just give me chocolate and leave me alone!!



Even the Easter Bunny criesThe Easter Bunny has feelings too. It must be hard to endure countless crying children hour after hour.




Run!!!!!Just look at that bunny sitting there innocently, but this little girl knows what he's really like!




Rabid bunnyWe'd be scared too if we had to sit on the lap of this mangy creature.




I changed my mind; I don't want to say helloPaying the Easter Bunny a visit seemed like a good idea until they got up close.




Two peas in a podThe older kid knows the drill: just smile, collect your candy and pretend like it never happened. The little one will learn eventually.

0 comments:

Post a Comment